Poh Poh Roasted Chicken Rice

Serangoon Garden, Singapore

I needed to go to Serangoon the other day. Since the timing was just right for lunch, I checked out some eating places in Serangoon and found that Chomp Chomp Food Centre had some nice food. I went there to look for Chomp Chomp Food Centre but it was a little difficult to find the place. The reason was because almost all the shops at Chomp Chomp were closed! I guess they are open only for dinner.

So, I had no choice but looked for another place to eat. I had never been to Serangoon Garden before and was surprised by the nice atmosphere, the number of restaurants and eating places, and the number of people visiting there. Since it was a hot day, I decided to eat at one of chicken rice shops at the corner near a car park, "Poh Poh Roasted Chicken Rice".

It was just $3 per chicken rice and was surprisingly nice! Although the name of the shop has the word "roasted", we had "steamed" one. The rice was cocked just nice and its soup was really tasty and had a good flavour of chicken as well. I will definitely go back to this place!

Location: http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/enlarge_map.php?ismap=1&starmode=1&buildingid=12012&masterid=97158&x=31695.0000&y=38478.0000&star=1&level=6?279,331

Comments

Popular Posts