Hikari (手打ちそば ひかり)

***** (rating 3/5)
Phone: 088-669-5024
Operating Hours: 10:30 - 16:00
Closed on: Tuesdays
Their address can be found at the end of this article.

The soba (Japanese buckwheat noodle) chef used be the boss at "Yabu Soba" that was in Tokushima Sogo (department store).  The "Yabu Soba" was one of the branches serving Tokyo soba, and after Yabu Soba had closed its door, as far as I know, there was no restaurant serving Tokyo soba in Tokushima until "Hikari" opens its door.

This was my second visit.  When I arrived there in the afternoon, they already sold out their normal soba, so I had to order "Cha Soba" (soba flavored with green tea) instead.  They cook their tempura just before serving it so it is still very hot, nice and crispy.  Although I prefer their normal soba, their cha soba was not bad at all.

I will be back when I am around the area.


Tempura Cha Soba: 1,400 yen

Comments

Popular Posts