UCC Coffee Road

***** (rating 3/5)
Phone: 078-302-8823
Operating Hours: 10:00 - 18:00 (their kitchen closes at 17:30)
Closed on: Mondays, and at the end to the beginning of each year.
URL: http://www.ucc.co.jp/museum/coffeeroad/
Their address can be found at the end of this article.

The cafe is located in the UCC Coffee Museum in Kobe, Japan.  UCC, standing for Ueshima Coffee Company, is one of the biggest companies in the coffee related industry in Japan.

The cafe serves various types of beans and coffee.  Some cups cost more than 1,000 yen and cheapest cup of coffee is just below 500 yen.  This time we decided to give "アイスジュレオーレ" (not sure how I shall spell) and a cup of Turkish coffee a try.  Both are interesting.  Turkish coffee, though I am not sure how genuine it is, is sweet and strong.  Coffee powder sinks at the bottom of the cup.  so I tried not to drink that portion.  It was good.

It is a nice and cosy place and I am sure I will be back again when I will be around.

Above: アイスジュレオーレ (560 yen). Below: Turkish coffee (460 yen),

Comments

Popular Posts