Grill Ippei Sannomiya Branch (グリル一平 三宮店)

***** (rating 3/5)
Phone: 078-252-2527

This is a very famous and popular Japanese-Western, or Yoshoku restaurant located near Sannomiya Station in Kobe of Japan.  There may be a queue if you go there during lunch time.  I was a solo customer and I could luckily get in to the restaurant straight away.  They serve Japanese style western food, and I decided to go for a tongue ragout (or stew).  I got two big pieces of tongue, carrots, potato, celery, and two slices of baguette.  It also came with a small bowl salad.

They had initially tasted good, but as I proceeded, the taste of tongue and sauce was getting heavy and too rich, and I could barely finish it.

Overall, not too bad, but I would not try 2,500 yen tongue stew set.  I will probably try their famous beef cutlet next time.  

Tongue stew set.  2,500 yen.  

Salad that comes with tongue stew set menu.  

Comments

Popular Posts