Singapore Seafood Republic (Umeda)

***** (rating 3/5)
Phone: 06-6347-1160
Their address can be found at the end of this article.

Singapore Seafood Republic is set up by several popular seafood restaurants in Singapore, and they have four branches in Japan as of 2015 (three in Tokyo, one in Osaka).  This is their branch in Osaka, located in Daimaru Department Store in Umeda (next to Osaka railway station).

Having lived in Singapore for more than a decade, I really miss Singapore food, and I have got to visit them when vising Osaka.  Although some of their items are slightly different from what we get back in Singapore, and probably more costly here, the food they server are tasty, nice and make me remember Singapore.

This was my second visit, and this time, I was on my own (I was the only one occupying a table alone).  The problem vising there alone is that I cannot try different dishes.

I am sure I will be back.

Asahi Super Dry Large: 580 yen
Lime Juice Jug: 890 yen
Asahi Dry Zero: 600 yen
Peanuts: 260 yen
Seafood Salad: 1,670 yen
Seafood Fried Rice: 1,180 yen
Prawn Cracker with Chili Sauce: 260 yen
Deep Fried Bread: 380 yen
Curry (Prawn): 1,890 yen
Chilli Kangkong: 1,130 yen
Crispy Roll  Bean Curd Roll: 640 yen
Bah Kut Teh (Pork Rib Soup): 1,290 yen

Left: chili kankong

Prawn crackers with chili sauce

Comments

Popular Posts