Singapore Chicken Rice (Garden Food Court, Hankyu NIshinoiya Gardens)

***** (rating 3/5)
Phone: 0798-68-6687
Located in the Garden Food Court (1st Floor) of Hankyu Nishinomiya Gardes. Their address can be found at the end of this article.

When I first heard about this eatery, I was surprised that there is a stall selling Singapore chicken rice in a food court and felt that I had to try their chicken rice.  I had a chance to come to Hankyu Nishinomiya (Nishinomiya city, Hyogo, Japan) so I decided to pay a visit to the place.

Their chicken rice, although not exactly the same as what you get in Singapore, especially their chili sauce isn't real, it was quite OK.  Considering the fact that you cannot really find this cuisine in Japan, it is amazing to find it here.  I will be back when I come around next time.


Hankyu Nishinomiya Garders is a huge shopping mall and the food court is located at a side of the mall.  The above is the chicken rice stall.  

Here we go. Their chicken rice set.  Chicken rice comes with spring roll (Vietnamese style) and a small bowl of soup. 961 yen.

and they are selling Pad Thai too for some reason. 853 yen. A glass of oolong tea costs 102 yen


Comments

Popular Posts