Land Lock (Tokushima, Japan)

 ***** (rating 4/5)

URL: https://land-lock.jp/

Operating Hours: 8:00 - 11:00 and 18:00 - 23:00

Closed on: Sundays and the third Mondays of each months


I was looking for a good place which serves breakfast in Tokushima city and found this nice restaurant opening at 8 o'clock.  They do not have a car park but there are plenty around the place.  

I tried their camembert and house made ham sandwich, which comes with salad, yoghurt, and a cup of coffee (I think you can switch your drink to another available one).  If you add a couple of hundred yen (I cannot remember exactly how much but it was 200 yen or 250 yen), they will give you a pot which can serve a couple of cups of coffee.  The price of the set is on the high side.  I think it was around 1,500 yen which is fairly expensive for breakfast, but I liked the sandwich a lot.  Theirs is hand drip coffee and pretty good too although it was a little too thick.  They serve bubbly sparkling water too (for free, pure carbonated water, no sweetener).  

I know this restaurant is famous for serving game cuisines but they do not serve them for breakfast.  Maybe I will come back and try their game cuisines upon my next visit.  







Comments

Popular Posts