Rosetta Caffe Company

***** (rating 4/5)

2-4 Horikawacho, Komatsushima, Tokushima 773-0004, Japan

Operating Hours: 8:00 - 18:00

Closed on: Wednesdays

https://www.rosetta-caffe.jp/


This nice cosy cafe is located near Minami Komatsushima railway station in Tokushima prefecture of Japan.  The coffee they serve is exceptionally good and I didn't expect such quality coffee in such a country side.  It is one of few places which you can have breakfast around the area.  Although it is not as exceptional as their coffee, their sandwiches are good too.  They have a shop in Tokushima Sogo in front of Tokushima railway station which sells coffee beans they roasted (when I reached home I realised that I had bought their roasted coffee beans and been making coffee using them at home...).  

I am sure I will come back this place when visiting the area.  





Comments

Popular Posts