The House of Pacific, Oriental Hotel (Kobe, Japan)

***** (rating 2/5)
Phone: 078-326-1577

I was around the area at 9 AM looking for a place to have my breakfast.  My Google map search found this restaurant.  Although they seem to be very expensive for a breakfast, I decided to try it.  

The restaurant is located at the lobby floor of Oriental Hotel, Kobe, Japan.  They have two types of breakfast, one is western, and the other is Japanese style.  This time round I decided to go for the Japanese one.  

Their breakfast is nice, but I had to pay 3,630 yen.  I felt it was too expensive for the quality.  Although it was a good experience I may not come back here for my breakfast considering the price tag they put on the menu.  

A view from the restaurant.

My breakfast.

A view from the lobby.

Another view from the lobby.

Comments

Popular Posts