Shisen Sankan (四川餐館)

***** (rating 2/5)
Their address can be found at the end of this article (they are located on 12th floor of Abeno Harukas Kintetsu Department Store)

The restaurant is located on the 12th floor of Kintetsu department store in Abeno, Osaka, Japan.  For some reason, on this day, I wanted to eat Mapo Doufu, spicy Chinese (Sichuan) cuisine, so decided to try out this restaurant whose signature dish is Mapo Doufu.

Upon ordering, you can choose the "spiciness" of Mapo Doufu.  I decided to go for "spicy", instead of "normal".  They have another category called "very spicy" which I did not dare to try.  Their "spicy" mapo doufu was spicy enough for me.  Their spiciness comes from Chinese pepper rather than chili and it can numb your tongue.  Well, unfortunately it is not as tasty as I expected.  I will try elsewhere next time when I am at Abeno Harukas.

Mapo Dougu Set (陳麻婆豆腐セット): 1,350 yen
Yokubari Set (欲張りセット): 1,280 yen


Comments

Popular Posts